Mauleys Cottage is situated on the edge of the Norfolk/Suffolk border. A few miles from the A11 Mauleys snuggles into a corner of a working farm with woodland and river meadows for company. Its recent restoration has brought this 17th Century cottage into the modern age without losing any of its appeal and charm. The cottage provides holiday accommodation for up to six people.
It is the perfect base from which to inspect the riches that Norfolk and Suffolk have to offer. Banham Zoo and Snetterton Circuit are just minutes away but you can easily go further afield during your stay. From days out exploring the diverse range of shops in Norwich and Bury St Edmunds or perhaps immersing yourself in the historical treasures of the National Trust and English Heritage to taking in the joys of a coastal carnival or a music festival such as Latitude - there is plenty for everyone and much more to be discovered.
• 3 bedrooms (2 x double beds, 2 x single beds)
• 2 Shower rooms (1 with bath)
• Large galley style kitchen with electric Aga, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
• Sitting room with woodburning stove, Smart TV and DVD/Blu Ray player
• Dining room with woodburing stove and seating for 6
• Parking for up to 3 cars (sorry no vans or works vehicles)